Tuesday, June 2, 2009

puffing

yvonne tought me about dis new word replacing smoking. its kinda cute. but still its not dat gud to smoke. it doesnt effect my stamina. but it does effects d impression of people toward us. most people think dat smokers r bad guys = =''

n fyi,smokers r worst den d passive smokers. d smokers got both d passive smoke n active smoke. d others juz get d passive. so,y people said d passive smokers r in dangerS? duh

but still,for my frens dat mentioned about wanted to smoke,quit thinking bout it cuz u will start eventually. it sucks as u will seem to be as a weak guy need to rely on sumting to get focus or wtvr.

i still dun like myself as i smoke. i've been trying to stop but my stress seems like preventing me from doing so. so,i will stop when things becum less suck for me = ='

No comments:

Post a Comment