Monday, September 20, 2010

my mistakes

Duh. my blog suppose to be a blog to promote positivity - -' but somehow it has turned out to be..some kinda feeling expressing blog or someting. well watever. i dun really give a fuk since no people really read my blog other den my gf = =''

well.. somehow i have changed.. based on wut my bestfren said.. well ov cuz only she noticed since we actually always talk about things like.. need to think alot kinda things.. i was a good thinker.. i wanto be one again.. i must do more readings i guess.

uh.. my interest to physics somehow has become.. worst? watever. but somehow i always talk about physics nowadays = =' shit.

UMS bus.. haih.. go back early for holiday.. nvm lah i understand.. but still.. dey r sabahan after all.. y hafta go back damn early n stop following d schedule. our parents pay their salary - -;;

last raya. i was damn happy about being able to meet my family n besties. i really feel Raya when i am far away from family is d meaningful kinda raya.. not like wat it used to be. raya=sleep=eat=watch stupid movies.

now i am back in ums. for 3 days i stayed wif her in her houz ^^ yeah its hard to control d lust > < but somehow i can i guess.. i prayed times per day wif no miss in a mosque! i want to start not to miss prayers so tat Allah will oways help me > <
i am oways unlucky n i wanna get lucky.

uh. i finished writing d hadith. my life aint interesting >< i must go to more place

my new dream=discovering d seas by using a boat n go to weird islands!

No comments:

Post a Comment