Tuesday, March 16, 2010

哈哈!!我要write blog in mandarin. but i still not good enuf. so nevermind lah.

dis week she went to her dinner.. damn she looks gorgeous.. but to me she is gorgeous wid or widout makeup..
i prefer wdout makeup thou.. but nevermind. d most important thing is I LOVE HER! no one can steal her from me except if she allows d guy to do so..
i like d dress XD its so..like..nice ^^

dis is like d first time i took picture wif her ^^




oh. dis week. i am so like.. goatdamn
chaotic.. my brain is full wif assignment test n stuffs.. until i dunno which to start.. so usually i just do random works.. but things just dont work randomly..

yeah. i miss so many prayers dy. die ler. omg. how d heck can i ask sumtin from God if i do no good deeds... so paiseh..

btw.. i wrote d blog since she asked me to write it today.. or she wont go to sleep.. wat d heck. so i write lah. she is very sot sot sot sot sot n made me sot over her thus makin me become twice as sot as her..

but yeah. i <3 her.

n yeah. i am busy. she is busy. everyone is busy. i wish we can go for a movie. i really2 wanto sit in d cinema @_@' craving for it.

2 comments: