Monday, March 29, 2010

yeah. finish h.e. good. wahhhh... so relief.. finish practical d odec one oso.. yeah.. oso finish mid term... yeahhhhhhh..

watched d train dragon watever.. its a very cute n funny movie!!! everyone must watch it!!

dis days my laptop got prob.. been using yan's laptop. her laptop is very cute. but got prob oso. too many virus. cant delete some more. freak virus.

i must master mandarin fast. n get rich too. go back k.l i will learn how do bisnes from my dad @_@

some people are very like.. care dis one how much n dis one how much. very stingy. everyting oso want count. their own frens oso want count. its like.. omg.. very suck one.. i dun mean my fren. i dun be fren wif tat kinda ren. its a fren of my fren.. i was like.. walaowei..

my frens do work or not d h.e one i dun care. i just give em full marks. d fucker oso i just give full marks. i dun care bout their marks. its their shit. fair. unfair. its their shit. it doesnt matter to me. wat i want is a good mark. their mark shui bian dem lah.

ok bb for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment