Saturday, August 22, 2009

new month. hijr month

hah.. here it goes.. fasting month again.. its not dat easeh for me.. haih = ='

i cant go to wushu class on sunday.. d class start at 8 a.m,d time dat i am still fresh n full wif energy.. i am noob enuf in martial arts especiall at d 'arts' part = =' my muvment oways are ugly n stiff :/ i need to train more. but fasting month come = =' wat to do. hafta bear wif it for 1 month. quite long. miss 4classes. shit. friday class i am usually sore n tired after d whole day outside = =' so i aint no doin ma best. shit.

i am a total noob = =' i want a talent dat i can work on it to be successful. i duwan to be successful but got others more successful den me in sumting. its so like fucked up. i want do sumting others havent done!!

enuf bullshit. my english is getting worst. people in ums all talk malay to me - -; no chance to improve my bad english. fcuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment