Tuesday, February 9, 2010

doubt.

i doubt it. i dunno.haih.i too sux.why d heck ler.i must learn more.learn from my mistake.well at least i am no more as hot tempered as i was in matrix.i am so damn cool d.its hard for me to get mad.when i get mad i still can think t00.i aint rushing things.but take things too slow.when a problem becum serious,den i will try to overcum it.maybe because i oways be able to do so.

enuf shit. i must do more pumping.42 times is like shit.i did 60 b4. haih.

haih. found ma matrix kad.i love my pants. ma favret pants. tx for hiding my matrix kad.

yeah.maybe i should start to learn to forget too.things aint oways belong to me.its oways already.wat do i have. tx God i still have my cute sisters,siao siblings,n OMG HEN LOVELY parents. my mum. i miss her damn much T_T i am sick of eating in cafe cd. tx God got company. if i dun have company when eating..i dunnoo..maybe i really will turn siao..

actually..i dunno wat to write..but i wanto write..my feelings are confusing now..so i decide not to think about my feelings now. i control my heart wif my brain. no matter how slow d process of tranferring data from heart to brain workin,it will reach there n i will manage to decide wat to do..

going na hit d club for dis holidays. its ma first time. so i am kinda nervous. goin there wif ma pal kelvin.

going to kundasang too dis 16/2. i hope d ptptn money will come in so dat all ma plan are going to work juz fine.

byebye lah.i got laundry to be settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment