Monday, February 8, 2010

haih shit..

y lah - -; i dunno how to say. i damn down oso - -' undescribed feelings.
haih haih.. monday..usually we go eat togetha - -; but i dunno y..i wanto run back so fast..haih..
i want U not janice - -; she is my da jie. she called me bro too. no matter wat we do oso no feeling. but wid u,do everything oso seems difren.. haih..
dunno lah..should kick ma own ass or sumtin..sleep sleep sleep til degenerate n die - -; wat a gud way to diu myself huh. aiyah....shit..i not bad mood..juz down..wat is d difrens..i still can talk to people widout going to be angry even for some simple mistake ike if i am in d bad mood..juz dat i will talk less when i am down..suck..
tx God got dis block help me de..haih..if not..i dunno oso. maybe i will use d wall to write using my nails like those creepyspooky movies. wat d eff is dat.
why not belong to me..u belong to me..i want u oni..haih..

2 comments:

  1. Ooo~u gt problems actually,norwonder ur msg so weird la...hehehe...i noe,u saw the gal tat u lv 1 rite???hehe,u told me b4,u wil run away after c a gal tat u lv 1...2ways u cn do,1st,just let me noe who is she,nxt time i wil catch u to face her!!!face to face till u feel gud...2nd,stop thinking about her if u arent going to tk any action...dun think too much...oh,i fgt,u cnt control urself smtimes...erm...haiz...tel me if u need my hlp la...

    ReplyDelete