Thursday, April 1, 2010

hurm. yeah. i finish most of my asignments. now can hang out in my fren's room dy. b4 starting to study nxt week. haish. n den finish exam. go back k.l. work. 2 month wont see her. wah sai. gonna miss her bad..

nowadays she is so damn bz. i was too ^^" but my bz phase done dy. haha. nvm. jia you lah to her.

i hate to do laundry. i hate it d most. among my routine,i hate it d most. laundry.

i am going to do my laundry. d effing laundry. but i duwan to do it. shit. asshole shirt. why cant u be clean all d time. damn.

haih. but anyway. gotta wash it lol. if not end up getting skin disease. n den my girlfren will leave me. wakaka!!

btw.. i dunno if i will go out from dis uni as a full wif quality de student. haih. d system of studies in malaysia university seems so suck. even d teacher love to do last minute shit. how d heck d student no follow? damn.

byebye for now. K<3y


No comments:

Post a Comment